Wednesday 4 September 2013

TAG: Summer summed up!


So with summer coming to an end I thought I'd do a little tag post which sums up summer and the pictures I love from my summer adventures! Hope you like it! 


1. Favourite bronzer for Summer?
For me it's got to be the famous Benefit Hoola - I've worn this on and off for years and always come back to it. I'd love to give Soap and Glory's Bronzing Powder a revisit though as the weather starts to get cooler.

2. Favourite summer lip product?
This year it has to be my bourjois colour boost in red sunrise. I haven't been wearing it for ages but a red glossy lip has been my go-to look this summer and this is my favourite product for creating it!

3. Pool or beach?
Pool all the way! As much as I loved being in the sea in Cornwall this year I hate hate hate sand, I always have and always will! I do love a good dip in a cold pool on a scorching hot day though, if only I had one in the garden!

4. Must have styling product?
This summer it's been all about argan oil for me, it's really helped keep my frizzy hair at least a little more at bay during the hundred-degree weather!

5. Sun bathing or fake tan?
Fake tan!!! I don't really tan anyway other than burning and remaining slightly less white than before and I don't want to get wrinkly before my time so I've been sticking to my bronze that comes from a bottle. For days I use No7's gradual tint tan and for night St Tropez Instant Mousse!

6. Favourite summer drink?
Hooch! I can't get enough of this stuff lately, I kinda wish it wasn't alcoholic so I could drink it all day long (maybe I should buy some cloudy lemonade).

7. Favourite summer nail polish?
This is the most difficult question, I really don't think I could pick one. Bourjouis One Seconde in Turquoise Block has really been doing it for me, but so had Models Own Hedonist and W7's Neon Green!

8. Any summer traditions?
Not really, summer holidays I suppose! I'm dreading post-uni life where I don't get at least 6 weeks off in the summer!

9. Favourite summer scent?
Anything coconutty! Recently I've digged out an old Gwen Stefani L.A.M.B perfume which I adore!!!


10. Favourite BBQ food?
Sausage sandwiches!! who doesn't love a good sausage sarnie?

11. Favourite summer-proof product?
Translucent powder is a must in the heat! Soap and Glory's One Heck of a Blot has been my de-oiler of choice this summer!

12. Summer highlight?
It's got to be back in June strolling around Paris in 30 degree heat in my sunglasses. Take me back pleaseeeeee!

Lots of love,

2 comments:

  1. Good post :) I'm a new follower and I'm loving your blog!xxx

    rebeccakinsey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm so happy you like it! More posts coming up today! :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric