Saturday 14 September 2013

#supergorgeoussept day 13 : try something new


This theme fit in quite nicely with a recent purchase - Colgate Max White One Toothpaste. I actually bought two of these so I could get my hands on the two nails inc polishes that come free, more on them in a later post. I've only been using this for two days so not too much to report, although it does seem really foamy compared to other toothpastes and is quite nice (as far as nice toothpastes go). It claims to give you whiter teeth in one week, so I'll be back in a week to report on that, I just can't see it happening. And that's about it, a nice short post for this morning on a product we don't often discuss in the beauty world.
Have a fab Saturday beauties,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric