Thursday 5 September 2013

#supergorgeoussept day 5: blusher

              

Today I had to choose a favourite blusher, something I didn't enjoy as there are so many different colours and textures that I like (I'm sure you can imagine!) As I have an all time favourites post waiting patiently in my drafts and also my favourites series I decided to go with my favourite blusher for this transitional time of year instead of holy grail product and without a doubt it's got to be no7's soft damson shade powder. One I've used for many many years its pinky but with browny hues behind it which makes it not too bright but still noticeable, and for a bronzed look lover like me that's perfect! It blends perfectly along the cheekbone with any bronzer or contour product giving a slight flush rather than a pink pop, but on days where I go for more of a quick dewy base and want to look fresh faced this is easily buildable on the apples of the cheeks to give that pink pop we all like from time to time. It's just so versatile! Because of this I can wear it strong and bright in the sun or create a more sultry look with contouring on cooler days and night times ! Can you tell I love it? 
I stock up on this every time no7 give out those handy money off vouchers, but you get a lot for your money anyway as its highly pigmented and so long lasting! 
I really really love it at this time of year, so expect it to crop up in more posts soon!! 
Lots of love beauties, 
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric