Saturday 14 September 2013

Models Own Artstix!


 Whilst browsing Boots (for a change) a couple of weeks ago I picked up this Models Own Artstix in Snow Drops, as the nail polishes were on a 2 for £8 offer and these are £6 on their own, bargain! What really attracted me to the product was how portable it looked (it's about the size of a fat pen, if that makes any sense) and holds two colours. There are loads of couplings to choose from, including best-selling shades and others exclusive to the Artstix range, but it was the glitter that drew me to this one. Little did I realise until I got home, the reason I loved this glitter so much is because I already have two bottles of the stuff - it is no other than Hedkandi Ibiza Mix, one of my all time favourite glitters. Oops! You can never go wrong with a portable glitter though, right? I also liked that it came with a white as at the time I was on the hunt for a new opaque white colour.


Apologies for the quality of this last photo, for some reason blogger keeps randomly choosing to rotate some of my pictures, and this was one of them, so I had to faff around with it on Paint to get it right. But you can still see the effect. Left is the white on its own, and this was just one coat! This is a nail wheel though, so you'd need two on a real nail if you was to wear it on its own. On the right is the Ibiza Mix Glitter on its own, also one coat, and in the middle is one coat of each, which I think looks pretty fab. Something about them being together in a pen makes it a super easy look to nail (get it?) although if you have a white you could just as easily pick up the original full bottle of Ibiza Mix. Oh and the white is called Snow White for all those asking (I had to dull the white in the picture so you could read the writing). I'm super impressed with these as I am most Models Own polishes, their colours and formulas are hard to beat! I want the whole range now so if an offer crops up on them again I'll be straight to Boots, but you can find some of them in the ASOS Sale here for just £3.50! You need this in your life, trust me!!

Lots of love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric