Sunday 15 September 2013

#supergorgeoussept day 14: pout!


I got a bit techy with today's Instagram pic (this is impressive for me) of my new lipstick that arrived yesterday- perfect for the pout theme! I've been searching for a deep reddish plum for a while now, I have so many purpley shades so as much as mac rebel was calling my name I just couldn't buy another one! Instead I settled on this as superdrug was offering free delivery. Not quite as red as I'd like still, in regretting not buying mac just a bite while I was in Leeds last week bg-style, but I really do love it! Ill have to keep my tan topped up with this to make sure I don't look too goth scary, but will a nice bright eye I think it's perfect for autumn, don't you agree? 

This was £7.50 from superdrug but there's often offers on, including but one get one half price in boots at the mo! 
Lots of love, 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric