Saturday 31 August 2013

On my face this week!

Hello beauties, first things first I'd like to say a little apology for being so absent from blog-land for the past two days, I've been moving things into my new uni house and have just been so super busy, I didn't want to give you guys a rubbish quick post so I thought I would wait and give you a few gems over the weekend. While I was doing all this moving I found myself wearing a much more simple and fast makeup look than usual - no five product face yet though- but still only seven, much less the usual array of powders and creams and potions on my face. This would be a perfect back to school face, or really a casual look for all the time if you're not an eye makeup girl like me.

On the skin I skipped primer (argh) and just wore Bourjois Healthy Mix in 'Beige Clair' and dotted Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 'Medium' on my blemishes and under the eyes in  bid to hide those tired black circles. Really a primer is a must in this hot weather though, which I quickly realised after climbing the stairs more than a few times.
I set my concealer with Soap and Glory's One Heck of a Blot (one heck of a must have on my sweaty forehead), and added a sweep of Benefit Hoola to contour. Seen as I was working a fresh faced simple look, I opted for a more noticeable blush than usual in the form of No7 Blush in 'Soft Damson' (I think the packaging has changed since I last stock-piled this).
Lastly I added a quick flick of No7 Extreme Length Mascara in 'Black' on both top and bottom lashes and a quick swipe of the 'Cherry Me' Babylips by Maybelline which I've been loving to throw in my bag- its as simple as regular balm but looks like you made a lot more effort.

And that's it, my super quick super easy face for those days I don't have the time to do a full face or simply can't be bothered! If you use any of these products let me know, or post a link to any of your simple makeup looks, I'd love to hear from you!
Lots of Love,

2 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of minimal looking make up and love that this is a quick face to put on!

    Rachel x

    thedrugstorelife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel, everyone needs a quick minimal makeup look for everyday! I'm thinking of doing more makeup looks in the future:)
      Following your blog now, love the name!
      Charlotte xxx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric