Wednesday 28 August 2013

Minnie Minis!




Just a quick post today folks before I head off to work. I recently picked up this OPI Couture de Minnie Mini Collection in my local Sallys and I've fallen a little bit in love with it. The lesser known Minnie Mouse collection but by far my favourite, the set comes with 4 x 3.75ml shades, which sounds small but when you're a nail polish junkie like me and have 1 million shades to try, the mini's are a nice way to get more colours without breaking the bank. This set includes a lovely poppy bright pink, a similar colour but in the sand effect which I just LOVE!, a lighter pink which is a lovely neutral wearable shade and a deep pearly red similar to that that appeared in The Muppets mini collection which I also have. You can get them online here or have a look out for them in salons and other Opi retailers. 

(L-R) A Definite Moust Have, Magazine Mouse Cover,Chic From Ears To Tail, Innie Minnie Mighty Bow.

The names are so cute!! I think I'm going to have to buy the two shades on the left when I next get paid, I just can't resist, and you can never have too many picks right? I also spotted the first Minnie Mouse for OPI colours on fragrance direct recently for £3.99! Get buying ladies!
Lots of Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric