Thursday 24 October 2013

Lustlist #4


I don't know what it is about uni, but the more I work and get stressed out, the bigger my urge to shop! Spending money is the way I relax, ahhh I just love it! I've started to think about Christmas as people have started asking what I want, here's a few ideas I've been having whilst researching my essays internet shopping....

A tartan scarf- I'm on the shelf on this one after seeing so many people wearing them. To buy or not to buy.
Purple short Hunter wellies- I love these! I live in my short black ones in winter and it's about time I added a big of colour to my shoe wardrobe.
YSL Mascara- A few of the house girls use this and say its amazing... but it's not the cheapest and I'm really picky about mascaras, it's such a personal thing.
Stila All Day Liquid Lipstick- The amount of times I've swatched these then put them down is insane. I just can't decide what colour to pick, plus I'm waiting on the new Topshop Velvet Lips too. Buying at least 5 when I finally crack is inevitable though.
Vivienne Westwood Earrings- These are top of my christmas list. Please, Santa, pleaseeeeeeeee.
Marc Jacobs Natasha Bag- Gorgeous. Do I need to say more?


Happy Lusting lovelies,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric