Monday 21 July 2014

GAGA ABOUT BEAUTY: THE ULTIMATE IN BODY SCRUBBING


Now summer's in full flow and us girls start baring our limbs more and more, our beauty regime obviously has to up it's game too. Keeping on top of tanning, shaving and attempting that last minute bikini diet, we're busy busy busy beautifying ourselves to the max. If you'll be shaving those legs and fake- tanning yourself in the coming weeks, having smooth skin is mega important to ending up looking more golden goddess than streaky wotsit. Trust me, I learnt the hard way. Apart from moisturising, body scrubbing is fab for getting smooth skin, and who doesn't want that anyway?

I've been a massive body scrubbing fan for years, buffing my skin a couple of times a week, and I've tried a lot a lot of products. And this Sanctuary Salt Scrub is easily my favourite of the bunch. It's really grainy which means you get a really good scrub, and the oils are really moisturising and lovely. Plus it has that gorgeous sanctuary scent. But what really does it for me is that unlike a lot of other scrubs this one is really concentrated, basically just a tub of oily salt, which means it doesn't just run off the arms in the shower if a little water splashes. The salt really sticks to your skin, meaning you can scrub and scrub and scrub as much as you like (which also means a little goes a long way). Afterwards, I have soft skin like never before, plus it's nice and supple from the oils too.

I realise I'm not the best at describing scrubs here, but this is one you need to try, and I promise you won't regret it. It's not going to break the bank, will 100% last you agessss, plus how gorgeous is the glass jar? I've declared it my all time favourite, and that's saying a lot from me!

Sanctuary Salt Scrub is £11.50 and available here.

What's your summer essential body bits? Let me know!
Charlotte xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric